Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Hey everyone,

Karen Lyon, the Hill Rag's wonderful book reviewer, has written some truly flattering (and entirely accurate) publicity related to my Eastern Market location. Read it here if you have not seen it already! And read her reviews every month, as I do. There's always something interesting and new in there.

I look forward to seeing you at the bookstand one last time before the holiday break. In addition to Eastern Market (Sundays) and Arlington Courthouse (Saturdays), I'll be popping up from time to time at 7th and F NW, adjacent to the Downtown Holiday Mart.

As always, just call me to place an order and I will be happy to deliver. 202-237-1547.

I begin my holiday break on December 21st and will be very much out of touch (skiing) until January 30th.

Best,
Dan

No comments:

Post a Comment