Friday, July 24, 2009

I'm going to try and have a lemonade special this Sunday at Eastern Market, 9 am to 5 pm. Still working out a few details, but I thought because of the heat ... lemonade!

Will also be at Arlington Market on Saturday (tomorrow), from 8 to noon. I've enjoyed two Saturdays there already, meeting some great people and learning about the community.

We're into the last two weeks for summer books from my stand! I start my four-week holiday on August 5 and will be out of town. Stop by this Saturday or Sunday if you need any great gifts or reading for the rest of the season. Not to mention the excellent farm produce stalls nearby.

Arlington Market is located on the Courthouse Plaza, 15th Street and North Adams Street. Eastern Market is between 7th and 8th Streets SE, just north of Pennsylvania Avenue.

No comments:

Post a Comment